Semi-automated dissolution system with connected UV/VIS measurement and sample collection, controlled by Disso.NET
The ERWEKA dissolution UV/VIS On-/Offline system is the ideal system configuration for spectrophotometers. With the connected PC, the On-/Offline system can be conveniently controlled via our advanced Disso.NET software. Moreover, the software offers full control over all components.
After analysis has been completed, the samples are comfortably stored by our very own sample collector FRL 624/724/824.
The ERWEKA Disso.NET software is the perfect 21 CFR Part 11 compliant companion to our dissolution systems. The software provides support for all test methods manageable with the ERWEKA DT dissolution testers as well as the automated RoboDis II.
Disso.NET helps you with standard dissolution jobs, handles qualifying tasks and offers control over each single function of the connected devices (e. g. dissolution tester, UV/VIS spectrophotometer or HPLC analysis unit). Our audit trail generates detailed protocols of all events and times. The software additionally includes an easy-to-use editor for comfortable programming of the dissolution methods (for highest repeatability). After finishing the dissolution test, Disso.NET generates comprehensive reports (as PDF-files) with your corporate logo and/or exports the results (e. g. in XML format).
Advanced dissolution system with a broad feature set.
100 % USP/EP/JP compliant
As all ERWEKA products, the dissolution UV/VIS On-/Offline systems are also 100 % USP/EP/JP compliant.
Easy control of the complete system
The Disso.NET PC software controls the full system with all components.
USP methods 1, 2, 5 and 6
Using of many kinds of attachments for different USP methods due to the standardised shaft design.
Advanced UV/VIS analysis
Different brands of UV/VIS analysis devices available.
The external flow-through heater reduces the influence of external vibrations and ensures a constant temperature.
Sample collector FRL 624/724/824
ERWEKA sample collector with up to 8 channels.
Proven ERWEKA quality throughout the whole system.
Dissolution tester DT 72x
Heart of the dissolution online system
The DT 72x is core to our UV/VIS On-/Offline system. It is 100 % conform to the USP methods 1, 2, 5 and 6, thus allowing a versatile range of dissolution testing to be done by our system. Additionally, it offers the flexible high-head and low-head modes.
Automated sampling station ASS-8
Precise sampling according to the USP sampling points.
The automated sampling station ASS-8 is an add-on module to the DT 82x, responsible for taking samples according to the USP sampling points directly from the vessel itself. With the help of the connected pump, these media are then pumped over to the FRL 624/724/824 sample collector.
Peristaltic pump IPC 8
Efficient and versatile pump for ERWEKA dissolution systems.
The peristaltic pump IPC 8 offers an accuracy of +/- 0.5 ml and is the basic pump provided with ERWEKA dissolution systems.
Versatile UV/VIS analysis devices available
Always the right one available for your needs.
We offer several UV/VIS analysis devices for our online systems, all fully supported by Disso.NET.
- Shimadzu 1800
- Agilent Cary 8454
- Analytic Jena Specord 210
Sample collector FRL 624/724/824
Efficient sample collection for storage and later analysis.
The sample collector FRL 624/724/824 offers precise dosing for up to 26 rows with 8 channels. Its advanced design allows simple cleaning below the easily removable vessel rack.
Controlled by Disso.NET
Advanced dissolution software for PC.
Disso.NET takes over full control of our online systems. The software offers an advanced user management, broad features and comprehensive data export functions.
DT UV/VIS On-/Offline system variants
Easily adjustable to your needs.
- 14 vessels online system with DT 1412 series and IPC 16
- ERWEKA PVP 620 or 820 pump for filtration from 0.22 μm available
- ERWEKA SP pump for dilution, with extremely high dosage accuracy (+/- 0.2 ml)
All the facts.
- Brand name PC with Windows 7 available
- Dissolution tester DT 720 or DT 820 series
- IPC 8 peristaltic pump, controlled via RS 232 interface by connected PC with Disso.NET
- Different brands of spectrophotometers available
- System controlled by Windows based, CFR 21 part 11 compliant ERWEKA Disso.NET software
- Cuvettes for UV/VIS spectrophotometers with fluoropolymer tubing (0.8 mm o.d.) and screw terminals with various path lengths available (1 mm, 2 mm, 5 mm, 10 mm)
- Sample collector FRL 624/724/824 for sampling of up to 24 sampling intervals, with movable tray for easy exchange of vessel racks
- Different sampling containers available: 26 x 8 glass tubes of 12 ml capacity, 16 x 8 glass tubes of 25 ml capacity or 26 x 8 HPLC vials of 1.2 ml or 4.0 ml capacity
Get an impression of the ERWEKA UV/VIS dissolution on-/offline system and its components.