ZT 120 light Series
Compact disintegration testing
The ERWEKA ZT 120 light series is the perfect entry-level disintegration tester with one or two motor driven USP/EP/JP compliant test station. The compact unit of our light series is equipped with an integrated flow-through heater and a moulded one-piece PET water bath (no leaking / breaking, easy to clean) with cover.
The ZT 120 light series can be easily operated via a membrane keypad. Defined test run parameters such as run time and water bath temperature are entered with symbol keys and the actual values are then shown on large and bright LED displays. The run-time counter automatically starts as soon as the basket rack assembly is lowered into the test media.
Compact device for simple disintegration testing
100 % USP / EP / JP compliant
As all ERWEKA products, the ZT 120 light series is 100 % USP/EP/JP compliant.
Compact entry-level device
The ZT 120 light series is the perfect entry-level disintegration tester with one or two motor driven USP/EP/JP compliant test station.
Easy control via a large LED display
For entering of nominal bath temperature and required run time.
All important facts.
- 1 or two test stations, driven by a single motor
- 30 ± 1 strokes/min.
- 55 ± 2 mm stroke height
- Function keys and 2x LED display for entering nominal bath temperature and required run-time
- Starts/stops to counting run-time automatically when basket rack is lowered
- Integrated flow-through heating system (accuracy ± 0.2 °C)
- Temperature range 30 - 50 °C
- Run time up to 9 h, 59 min, 59 s ± 1 s
- Manual lift-in and -out of the baskets
ZT 121 light is available with different options.
- Qualification documents IQ/OQ/PV
- Water stabiliser with colour indicator
- ERWEKA IQ/OQ/PV service at customer site
- Maintenance service
Get an impression of the ERWEKA ZT 121 light.