DT light Series
The ERWEKA DT light Series delivers the proven ERWEKA quality in a comprehensive package for a budget for simple dissolution testing with USP method 1, 2, 5 and 6. The DTs are equipped with 6, 8 or 12 test stations and a fixed drive head (high-head), allowing easy access to each 1000 ml vessel.
The shafts can be replaced easily and the unique water bath of moulded PET is equipped with the time-proven ERWEKA water outlet for easy clea-ning. The external flow through heater reduces the influence of external vibrations and ensures a constant temperature. Every accessory that comes into contact with the dissolution sample is installed in Germany. Therefore our DT light Series has the ERWEKA made in Germany quality.
All these features make sure that the ERWEKA DT light Series offers the perfect entry-level devices for the world of dissolution testing.
The DT light Series
Manual dissolution testing with up to 12 test stations.
DT 126 light
The perfect entry-level dissolution tester.
- High-head with 6 test stations
- Dimensions (width / depth / height): 510 mm / 450 mm / 660 mm
- Weight: 30 kg
DT 128 light
Dissolution testing with up to 8 test stations.
- High-head with 8 test stations
- Dimensions (width / depth / height): 642 mm / 482 mm / 680 mm
- Weight: 38 kg
DT 1212 light
High-volume dissolution tester.
- High-head with 12 test stations
- Dimensions (width / depth / height): 932 mm / 444 mm / 656 mm
- Weight: 60 kg
Easy start into the world of dissolution testing.
100 % USP/EP/JP compliant
As all ERWEKA products, the DT light Series is also 100 % USP/EP/JP compliant.
The high-head mode offers easy access to the vessels and thereby simplifies manual sampling.
USP method 2
Shafts with paddles for USP method 2 are included in the delivery.
Easy cleaning of the water bath and the set up area.
External flow-through heater reduces the influence of external vibrations and ensures a constant temperature.
Simple to use
Simple control using a symbol keypad with LED display for temperature, rpm and runtime.
All important facts.
- USP methods 1 (Basket), 2 (Paddle), 5 (Paddle over Disk) and 6 (Rotation Cylinder) with 6, 8 or 12 test stations – USP method 2 included
- 100 % USP / EP / JP compliant
- Fulfills all specifications in accordance with FDA “Mechanical Calibration”
- USB-A printer interface (for selected printers) USB-B interface for firmware updates RS 232 interface for heater control
- External PT 100 temperature sensor
- Rotational speed 20 - 220 rpm ± 1 rpm
- Heating range: 30 - 50 °C (± 0,2 °C)
Get an impression of the DT light Series.