The EP-1 is the ideal desktop tablet press for R&D purposes. The single punch eccentric Tablet Press EP-1 can manufacture tablets and odd shaped products with a diameter of up to 20 mm. It operates automatically i.e. the die is filled with powder or granule, the material compressed and the tablet ejected continuously. The compression force of up to 3 tons and the filling depth of up to 17 mm are easy to adjust.
All components are either covered with hard chrome, or made of stainless steel AISI 304 or acrylic glass for the front door. The throughput is max. 4.000 strokes per hour.
All the facts.
- Press speed infinitely variable
- Max. tablet diameter 20 mm
- Max. filling depth 17 mm
- Max. compression force 3 t
- Max. tablet output 4.000 tablets/hour
- Net weight 135 kg
- Dimensions press 425/385/640 mm (L/W/H)
- Dimensions with attachment parts 550/400/800 mm (L/W/H)
- Power supply 230V/50-60Hz
- Electrical load 2.2 kVA
Configured for your needs.
- Measurement and display of compression force
- Support table in stainless steel
- Single punch and die set, 4.0 mm to 20.0 mm diameter, type STR 1, for round tablets
- Single punch and die set, 4.0 mm to 20.0 mm diameter, type STS 1, for shaped tablets
- Development of STR 1 or STS 1
- Transformer for EP-1 (from 110 V to 230 V)
Get an impression of the ERWEKA EP-1 tablet press.