The single punch eccentric tablet press EP-1 can manufacture tablets and odd shaped products with a diameter of up to 20 mm. It operates automatically, i.e. the tablets are filled, pressed and ejected continuously. The compression force of up to three tons and the filling depth of up to 15 mm are easily adaptable.
One advantage is the small footprint of 425 x 386 mm (length x width) and the height of 640 mm, so it can easily sit on a desktop or workbench. The maximum throughput is 4.000 tablets per hour, so it is ideal for development of tablets and small batch production. All components are either covered with hard chrome, made of stainless steel AISI 304 or acrylic glass for the front door.
The EP-1 is compliant to GMP and safety regulations.
All the facts.
- Press speed infinitely variable
- Max. tablet diameter 20 mm
- Max. filling depth 17 mm
- Max. compression force 3 t
- Max. tablet output 4.000 tablets/hour
- Net weight 135 kg
- Dimensions press 425/385/640 mm (L/W/H)
- Dimensions with attachment parts 550/400/800 mm (L/W/H)
- Power supply 230V/50-60Hz
- Electrical load 2.2 kVA
Configured for your needs.
- Measurement and display of compression force
- Data transfer option
- Data log-in software
- Standard data export via RS232 interface
- Support table in stainless steel
- Single punch and die set, 4.0 mm to 20.0 mm diameter, type STR 1, for round tablets
- Single punch and die set, 4.0 mm to 20.0 mm diameter, type STS 1, for shaped tablets
- Development of STR 1 or STS 1
- Transformer for EP-1 (from 110 V to 230 V)
Get an impression of the ERWEKA EP-1 tablet press.